Monday, February 8, 2016

Grilled Chicken Pasta Primavera

My family loved this quick dish. It's ready in as little time it takes to boil your pasta. This is one of those dishes that you throw in anything you have from the pantry or fridge. I added whole black olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions, and sliced cucumbers. I added one of those Italian seasoning salad dressing packs to the the liquid I steamed my leftover chicken in the microwave. There's a tip for ya. If you have leftover grilled chicken breast and you plan on using it for a quick dish, then add about a quarter of a cup of water and let it steam in the microwave on high for a few minutes. Your chicken will be moist. So I added the salad dressing mix packet to that leftover water and then mixed it all together with the pasta. I topped this dish with some fresh Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Some torn basil leaves would go well with this dish also. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can serve either way. We had it hot for dinner and then I ate it cold the next day for lunch. :)

      Delete