Monday, January 4, 2016

Quick & Easy Ramen With Veggies

This is a crowd pleasure, especially for kids even though it has veggies. Everyone loves Ramen noodles, so if you're in a pinch on time or just don't feel like making anything then this is a go-to recipe that feeds plenty.

I used two packs of chicken flavored ramen and I crunch them up in a microwave safe container. I added the two seasoning packets and filled water to just above the noodles. I cooked on high for 10 minutes and then added a 12oz. package of mixed veggies and mixed with the noodles.

Serves 4-6


4 comments:

  1. This is a meal I make. I sometimes add meat to it. Fast and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! Especially if you have precooked chicken to add so it's still a quick meal. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a meal I make. I sometimes add meat to it. Fast and good.

    ReplyDelete