Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

You know what's good about these?  They are an easy make ahead meal.  You have the option of boiling your chicken breast (that's what I did) or cooking your chicken mixture in a slow cooker.  Your choice depending on your schedule.  Since I plan my meals in advance, I knew I would be coming home late today so I made these last night.  This is such and easy fix for lunch too.  Throw this in your 20 minutes or less category for recipes.  



You can add any veggies that you like, but we kept it simple with lettuce since I was making the wraps and sticking them in the fridge.  Note: If you want to make this ahead of time and plan on using a lot of veggies (tomatoes/cucumbers that are watery), then make sure you don't assemble them until you're ready to serve.



Mix 1/2 cup of light sour cream with 1/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce. Mix a whole packet of ranch mix and add 1/4 cup of water to thin out the mixture. The sauce is really up to your taste buds.  I don't make it too spicy because of the kiddos, but they love these wraps with a hint of wing sauce. So all you do is shred your chicken to bite size pieces and then assemble them in flour tortillas.  Boom...another week night dinner in the books. 

11 comments:

  1. This looks really yummy and easy to make. I think this will be something I will make for my family. What else did you serve with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine! I usually let the kids/hubs pick their own chips when we do a "sammie" type main course. This would go great with a light soup also. I grabbed a few pretzels to go with my half wrap. It was a light dinner Wednesday after the gym. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing, this will be going on my dinner menu for next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing, this will be going on my dinner menu for next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing. since you do weight watchers can you share how many points this is? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can add the WW points on all your recipes that would be helpful for us that are also on Weight watchers. Thanks again.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing Deb! This one is going in the books!

    ReplyDelete